60th Anniversary Reunion Registration
If you are ready for a great time shared with great camp friends (old & new), then please join us. We can't wait to see you. There are important terms you will agree to at the end of this application form. Please read them.
REUNION DATES: Friday, August 14th - 3:00 PM through Sunday, August 16th - 5:00 PM
REUNION FEES: $250 covers everything camp-related, including food, lodging, a commemorative souvenir article of clothing, and all the reminiscing you can squeeze into one long weekend. Fees are refundable for cancellation (what?!!) until May 1, 2020.
RESTRICTIONS: Any adult, 21 YEARS OR OLDER, who was a Timberlane camper or staff member in the past is welcome to attend. Spouses are welcome to attend only if they were Timberlane staff members. We can accommodate approximately 230 people. Registration will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. If we fill up, you can still attend, but you will need to find hotel accommodations in town. Reunion fees cannot be reduced or pro-rated. Sorry.
GETTING TO CAMP: We haven't moved! We strongly encourage you to coordinate travel with other alumni to reduce the number of cars needing
parking spots at camp. Camp is a 6 hour drive from the North Shore of Chicago. If you plan to fly, here are some airports listed by proximity to camp:
• Lakeland Airport (Noble F Lee) - A few hundred yards from camp. Flights from Chicago only.
• Rhinelander, WI - 35 miles from camp. Delta Airlines only. Rental cars available.
• Wausau, WI (Central Wisconsin Airport ) - 90 miles from camp. Delta, American, United, and more. Rental cars available.
• Minneapolis, MN. - 4½ hours from camp.
• Milwaukee, WI. - 4½ hours from camp.